The Black Woman - Message to the Blackman Chapter 32
Jlantwhite2011
Legends of the Forum

Group: Registered
The Black Woman - Message to the Blackman Chapter 32

Message to the Blackman

Chapter 32

The Black Woman

1 The woman is the man's field to produce his nation. If he does not keep the enemy out of his field, he won't produce a good nation. If we love our vegetable crops we will go out and turn up the leaves on that vegetable stalk and look carefully for worms that are eating and destroying the vegetables. We will kill that worm - right?

2 Again, we will go out into the cotton field and look for the enemies of our cotton and try to kill that enemy. We study poisons and chemicals of the earth and we pour these chemicals on the enemies of our crops to keep their enemies from destroying them. We love a crop that we can produce every year, every season, so well that we will kill every enemy that we find seeking to destroy it.

3 We will even kill one another if we find the other one our there trying to steal that crop.

4 Is not your woman more valuable than that crop of corn, that crop of cotton, that crop of cabbage, potatoes, beans, tomatoes? How much more valuable is your woman than these crops that you should keep the enemies from destroying the crops. Yet you are not careful about your women. You don't love them. Why? It is because you have allowed visitors to run in and out of your house, thus they have destroyed your love for your woman and your woman has not the love for you that she should.

5 That is a good sign. Until we learn to love and protect our woman, we will never be a fit and recognized people on the earth. The white people here among you will never recognize you until you protect your woman.

6 The brown man will never recognize you until you protect your woman. The yellow man will never recognize you until you protect your woman. The white man will never recognize you until you protect your woman.

7 You and I may go to Harvard, we may go to York of England, or go to Al Ahzar in Cairo and get degrees from all of these great seats of learning. But we will never be recognized until we recognize our women.

8 On visiting with a couple of my sons in what they call the Near East, in 1959, I began in Turkey. We traveled form Turkey down to Africa to Ethiopia and the Sudan. We visited Arabia (Mecca and Medina), and we visited Pakistan. We returned home from Lahore, Pakistan, on or about the 6th of January, 1960. We didn't even find on that entire tour such a thing as not recognizing the black woman.

9 Everywhere we went, the Black man recognized his woman. He had great respect for her. We dined in many of the "top (as you say in slang) homes". We dined with some of the most influential people of these countries - government people. In some of their homes, we never did see any of their family, only men.

10 The waiter was a man or a boy, not any woman. My beloved brothers in America, you have lost the respect for your woman and therefore you have lost the respect for yourself. You won't protect her; therefore you can't protect yourself.

11 She is your first nurse. She is your teacher. Your first lesson comes from your mother. If you don't protect your mother, how do you think you look in the eyes of other fellow human beings?

05-06-2012 04:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Humbleguy
Legends of the Forum

RE: The Black Woman - Message to the Blackman Chapter 32

Jlantwhite2011 Wrote:
Message to the Blackman

Chapter 32

The Black Woman

1 The woman is the man's field to produce his nation. If he does not keep the enemy out of his field, he won't produce a good nation. If we love our vegetable crops we will go out and turn up the leaves on that vegetable stalk and look carefully for worms that are eating and destroying the vegetables. We will kill that worm - right?

2 Again, we will go out into the cotton field and look for the enemies of our cotton and try to kill that enemy. We study poisons and chemicals of the earth and we pour these chemicals on the enemies of our crops to keep their enemies from destroying them. We love a crop that we can produce every year, every season, so well that we will kill every enemy that we find seeking to destroy it.

3 We will even kill one another if we find the other one our there trying to steal that crop.

4 Is not your woman more valuable than that crop of corn, that crop of cotton, that crop of cabbage, potatoes, beans, tomatoes? How much more valuable is your woman than these crops that you should keep the enemies from destroying the crops. Yet you are not careful about your women. You don't love them. Why? It is because you have allowed visitors to run in and out of your house, thus they have destroyed your love for your woman and your woman has not the love for you that she should.

5 That is a good sign. Until we learn to love and protect our woman, we will never be a fit and recognized people on the earth. The white people here among you will never recognize you until you protect your woman.

6 The brown man will never recognize you until you protect your woman. The yellow man will never recognize you until you protect your woman. The white man will never recognize you until you protect your woman.

7 You and I may go to Harvard, we may go to York of England, or go to Al Ahzar in Cairo and get degrees from all of these great seats of learning. But we will never be recognized until we recognize our women.

8 On visiting with a couple of my sons in what they call the Near East, in 1959, I began in Turkey. We traveled form Turkey down to Africa to Ethiopia and the Sudan. We visited Arabia (Mecca and Medina), and we visited Pakistan. We returned home from Lahore, Pakistan, on or about the 6th of January, 1960. We didn't even find on that entire tour such a thing as not recognizing the black woman.

9 Everywhere we went, the Black man recognized his woman. He had great respect for her. We dined in many of the "top (as you say in slang) homes". We dined with some of the most influential people of these countries - government people. In some of their homes, we never did see any of their family, only men.

10 The waiter was a man or a boy, not any woman. My beloved brothers in America, you have lost the respect for your woman and therefore you have lost the respect for yourself. You won't protect her; therefore you can't protect yourself.

11 She is your first nurse. She is your teacher. Your first lesson comes from your mother. If you don't protect your mother, how do you think you look in the eyes of other fellow human beings?

You talking all this  altruistic pro-black shit, when the other day you were just saying it's ok to go Mike Tyson style on black women just for running their mouths too damn much. Your face is unsalvageable Jlan, and besides you aren't even attracted to women, everything you say about heterosexual relationships is invalid.

05-06-2012 06:33 AM
unfoolish1
Legends of the Forum

Lol before I say anything else let me ask: who wrote this piece?

Karma has a domino-like effect, always comes full circle. We must LEARN the lesson and be the good example or we will BECOME the lesson and the bad example.
05-06-2012 07:11 AM
lovelyone
Administrator

Group: Administrators

Jlan, did not write that so just because he posted it does not mean he believes it..at least today anyway. Icon_eh

It doesn't matter who wrote that, it was someone I'm sure who realizes the big picture.

Look deep in your hearts my brothers, those words of love and protection are true if even only to make us think of our duties and responsibilities to each other.

Every race of man seems to do good and bad on treating their women. There are dead women at the hands of their men of all colors.

Women do wrong and kill their men also so the dysfunction just keeps going.

We blame each other and want the other to fix this madness, one can't fix the problems of two.

It won't kill us to help each other fix our stuff, but we are dying way too fast by not working together.

Icon_heartbeat LO

"My faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death.” ~ Nelson Mandela

05-06-2012 07:21 AM
Jlantwhite2011
Legends of the Forum

To be honest, the real "Jlan" is a completely different person with a completely different life from what I post here. Bottom line: This is entertainment to me and nothing else.

So, trying to "salvage my face" is nothing I am trying to do. I don't care what any of you think about me..and I will continue to post what I feel like posting. If you don't want to see it, block me.

Peace

05-06-2012 07:26 AM
unfoolish1
Legends of the Forum

To make sure they are deserving and worthy of all of the above our women must remember THEIR place as well. They don't seem to like to do that.

That is what these ladies need to understand. You don't get to pick and choose what aspects of womanhood you want to embrace (only the ones that benefit you), while discarding the others that involve service to your mate, and making laundry lists of demands of what you want your man to do for you.

You want protection? You want to be provided for? But yet you won't respect the man as head of the family, you won't follow his lead. You have an issue with that concept. You don't want to have to answer to anyone. You don't want to be accountable for your own actions. You don't want to be responsible for your own responsibilities. You want to make someone else responsible for what YOU have or have not done. You want to do your own thing.  You want to proclaim independence as if knowing and fulfilling your role in a relationship is somehow oppressive. Well I say expecting much from someone while offering little to nothing in return to them, THAT is what's oppressive. You hold the whip and claim to be getting lashings, wtf?

I would not be surprised if whoever write this article conveniently failed to write a corresponding "message to the black woman" chapter detailing what her crucial duties and obligations were.

Karma has a domino-like effect, always comes full circle. We must LEARN the lesson and be the good example or we will BECOME the lesson and the bad example.
05-06-2012 08:06 AM
Jlantwhite2011
Legends of the Forum

unfoolish1 Wrote:
To make sure they are deserving and worthy of all of the above our women must remember THEIR place as well. They don't seem to like to do that.

That is what these ladies need to understand. You don't get to pick and choose what aspects of womanhood you want to embrace (only the ones that benefit you), while discarding the others that involve service to your mate, while making laundry lists of demands of what you want your man to do for you.

You want protection? You want to be provided for? But yet you won't respect the man as head of the family, you won't follow his lead. You have an issue with that concept. You don't want to have to answer to anyone. You don't want to be accountable for your own actions. You don't want to be responsible for your own responsibilities. You want to make someone else responsible. You want to do your own thing.  You want to proclaim independence as if knowing your role in a relationship is somehow oppressive. Well I say expecting much from someone while offering little to nothing in return to them, THAT is oppressive. You hold the whip and claim to be getting lashings, wtf?

I would not be surprised if whoever write this article conveniently failed to write a corresponding "message to the black woman" chapter detailing what her crucial duties and obligations were.

This was written by Elijah Muhammad himself. It is from "Message To The Black Man". I'm shocked none of you have heard of it.

http://www.farrakhanfactor.com/viewtopic...=9&t=46861

Therefore, the Uncle's wife is his sister, and is completely robbed of herself. She weighs other than herself. The devil taught her to eat the wrong food, and to eat it three times per day, and all between meals, and drink strong beverages, and make herself fat like a poison animal. So she would be shapeless and ugly, kinked hair, ignorant degraded and abased, that no one with high morals would want such a woman or girl.

The over weight causes her to suffer from rheumatism, headaches, pain in all joints, and soon becomes lazy and careless, hopeless, using snuff and tobacco. Wearing filthy clothes, sitting in her filthy room or house, sleeping all during the day and night.

She quarrels at all times with her family, and uses the most ugly dirty language at home or in public. If chastised by the better society, she accuses them of not being better than she or not as good; she hates the intelligent sisters of her neighborhood; she sits in her door or at her window, and watches for men, to offer her body. She enjoys all men but hates her own husband. She helps to uphold her own sons and daughters in committing acts of adultery.

If her husband's friends visit him, she stops all her housework to sit in their presence, or in a adjoining room where she can watch the eye of her husband's friend. If he is not effected by her alluring acts, she does not like him. She is full of lies and is always working to deceive her husband. She hates to take baths, only one per week. Then she takes a total ablution. She carries a very foul odor, and fears the bath tub when in menstruation period that she takes water to cause the flow to stop. She always buys her shoes too small and with high corked heel. This causes corns on her toes and she goes hopping in the streets. And many a time has to pull off her shoes in the presence of company.

She moves real slow, and watches everybody; to see if she is being noticed. She buys all the rubbing medicine and headache pills, laxatives the devil manufactures. Now she sits down overweight, with fat aching limbs, high blood pressure and waits for death. A sad miserable condition this devil has this once the Earth's most beautiful woman in.

One half of her children are sometimes bastard children. They marry, and if not pregnant by their husbands as soon as expected, he is labeled as no good; and then she slips out and get children by another man, and accuses them of being her husband's children, to cover her adulterous acts. A sad picture of the wife of Mr. W.D. Fard's uncle in the wilderness of North America. So unclean. A recent survey by several Asiatic Nurses show only one (1) girl out of every 700 is a virgin. This is proved by Harlem Hospital in New York City.

05-06-2012 08:13 AM
Humbleguy
Legends of the Forum

lovelyone Wrote:
Jlan, did not write that so just because he posted it does not mean he believes it..at least today anyway. Icon_eh

It doesn't matter who wrote that, it was someone I'm sure who realizes the big picture.

Look deep in your hearts my brothers, those words of love and protection are true if even only to make us think of our duties and responsibilities to each other.

Every race of man seems to do good and bad on treating their women. There are dead women at the hands of their men of all colors.

Women do wrong and kill their men also so the dysfunction just keeps going.

We blame each other and want the other to fix this madness, one can't fix the problems of two.

It won't kill us to help each other fix our stuff, but we are dying way too fast by not working together.

Icon_heartbeat LO

I really doubt JLan believes any of that stuff in the article. Communication between BM and BW  has reached a point to where constructive dialogue is impossible. The only way to achieve anything, is for BM and BW to confront their own set of problems seperately.

05-06-2012 08:26 AM
lovelyone
Administrator

Icon_confused  RE: The Black Woman - Message to the Blackman Chapter 32

Surely HG you jest, work on the problems separately.

So that leaves the smart caring part of the community numbers cut by more than half, divided and looking weak.

The women who need to hear from men telling them how bad they are messing up have to hear it from women who they don't care to impress anyway, who don't have men or maybe even children.

They will say we are blockers and manless haters.

I'm imagining what the bad boys will say to good men that attempt to put them in check..but I bet it'd be kinda the same.

Men and women are influenced by, drawn to and frustrated by each other.

I will believe it when you tell me that you can stop OOW babies by telling bad boys to wrap it up no matter what ms thang says.  

"My faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death.” ~ Nelson Mandela

05-06-2012 02:57 PM
Brotha Meph
Saix: The Lunar Divider

Then what's the fucking point of continuing on?

The black community is dead, as I've said time and time again. All there is left to do at this point is to network with other decent blacks and make a conscious effort to migrate AWAY from black ignorant populace, all while leaving the coddlers and enablers behind to be consumed by the mindless zombies they shield and care about.

There's nothing more low and pathetic than the Amerikkkan NBW.
05-06-2012 03:06 PM
lovelyone
Administrator

Brotha Meph Wrote:
Then what's the fucking point of continuing on?

The black community is dead, as I've said time and time again. All there is left to do at this point is to network with other decent blacks and make a conscious effort to migrate AWAY from black ignorant populace, all while leaving the coddlers and enablers behind to be consumed by the mindless zombies they shield and care about.

How tall is the wall you plan to build around this community.  Hell forget wall you need an ocean to keep hungry zombies away.

The F'ing point is that is not realistic..the zombies know how to drive..they are like bullies, they hit the weak, not everyone will be armed like you..

Where I live in PG county you better keep your eyes open because the zombies are always looking for a person who thinks they have migrated from ignorant folk..The mostly white counties in Northern VA even have it worse because they really feel they are far enough away..but guess what they get jacked, women get attacked jogging and kids get snatched there too.

Bottom line you can run, move, try and leave ignorance behind all you want but it has a way of finding you.

Oh, but now the government has a plan in the works to get rid of some dead weight ..does anyone want to speculate what it is?

05-06-2012 03:26 PM
Brotha Meph
Saix: The Lunar Divider

Then it is you and your ilk, the ones who say its not possible, who will be the ones to fall first.

Its not about building a wall, but making things so uncomfortable for THEM that they choose to remain upon their despondent brethren. Why wont shaniqua buy her little bastards some healthy food at whole foods?

1. She can't find one.
2. She wont WANT to find one.
3. She wont know what to do even if someone showed it to her.

So what will she do? Stay in the Hood and continue to shovel McDonald's and Popeye's down the throats of her and her kids, and the ignorant and worthless will follow suit.

That, in a nutshell, is what WILL happen. The black community is dead, and needs a complete rebirth like a Phoenix,  instead of a "repair."

There's nothing more low and pathetic than the Amerikkkan NBW.
05-06-2012 03:38 PM
Humbleguy
Legends of the Forum

Jlantwhite2011 Wrote:

unfoolish1 Wrote:

That is what these ladies need to understand. You don't get to pick and choose what aspects of womanhood you want to embrace (only the ones that benefit you), while discarding the others that involve service to your mate, while making laundry lists of demands of what you want your man to do for you.

You want protection? You want to be provided for? But yet you won't respect the man as head of the family, you won't follow his lead. You have an issue with that concept. You don't want to have to answer to anyone. You don't want to be accountable for your own actions. You don't want to be responsible for your own responsibilities. You want to make someone else responsible. You want to do your own thing.  You want to proclaim independence as if knowing your role in a relationship is somehow oppressive. Well I say expecting much from someone while offering little to nothing in return to them, THAT is oppressive. You hold the whip and claim to be getting lashings, wtf?

This was written by Elijah Muhammad himself. It is from "Message To The Black Man". I'm shocked none of you have heard of it.

http://www.farrakhanfactor.com/viewtopic...=9&t=46861

Therefore, the Uncle's wife is his sister, and is completely robbed of herself. She weighs other than herself. The devil taught her to eat the wrong food, and to eat it three times per day, and all between meals, and drink strong beverages, and make herself fat like a poison animal. So she would be shapeless and ugly, kinked hair, ignorant degraded and abased, that no one with high morals would want such a woman or girl.

The over weight causes her to suffer from rheumatism, headaches, pain in all joints, and soon becomes lazy and careless, hopeless, using snuff and tobacco. Wearing filthy clothes, sitting in her filthy room or house, sleeping all during the day and night.

She quarrels at all times with her family, and uses the most ugly dirty language at home or in public. If chastised by the better society, she accuses them of not being better than she or not as good; she hates the intelligent sisters of her neighborhood; she sits in her door or at her window, and watches for men, to offer her body. She enjoys all men but hates her own husband. She helps to uphold her own sons and daughters in committing acts of adultery.

If her husband's friends visit him, she stops all her housework to sit in their presence, or in a adjoining room where she can watch the eye of her husband's friend. If he is not effected by her alluring acts, she does not like him. She is full of lies and is always working to deceive her husband. She hates to take baths, only one per week. Then she takes a total ablution. She carries a very foul odor, and fears the bath tub when in menstruation period that she takes water to cause the flow to stop. She always buys her shoes too small and with high corked heel. This causes corns on her toes and she goes hopping in the streets. And many a time has to pull off her shoes in the presence of company.

She moves real slow, and watches everybody; to see if she is being noticed. She buys all the rubbing medicine and headache pills, laxatives the devil manufactures. Now she sits down overweight, with fat aching limbs, high blood pressure and waits for death. A sad miserable condition this devil has this once the Earth's most beautiful woman in.

One half of her children are sometimes bastard children. They marry, and if not pregnant by their husbands as soon as expected, he is labeled as no good; and then she slips out and get children by another man, and accuses them of being her husband's children, to cover her adulterous acts. A sad picture of the wife of Mr. W.D. Fard's uncle in the wilderness of North America. So unclean. A recent survey by several Asiatic Nurses show only one (1) girl out of every 700 is a virgin. This is proved by Harlem Hospital in New York City.

I know who wrote Message To The Black Man. You have some audacity posting The honorable Elijah Muhammads teachings JLan, you do know that he vehemently denounced downlow homosexuals like you, right?

05-06-2012 03:49 PM
Humbleguy
Legends of the Forum

lovelyone Wrote:
Surely HG you jest, work on the problems separately.

So that leaves the smart caring part of the community numbers cut by more than half, divided and looking weak.

The women who need to hear from men telling them how bad they are messing up have to hear it from women who they don't care to impress anyway, who don't have men or maybe even children.

They will say we are blockers and manless haters.

I'm imagining what the bad boys will say to good men that attempt to put them in check..but I bet it'd be kinda the same.

Men and women are influenced by, drawn to and frustrated by each other.

I will believe it when you tell me that you can stop OOW babies by telling bad boys to wrap it up no matter what ms thang says.  

The young guys I work with for 100 Black Men think I have something against the whole hip hop culture stuff and that I'm a hater. But I tell them that I grew up on hip hop music and I'm just trying to help them wake up before they get a lengthy prison sentence. I'm pretty sure these same accusations are thrown at the few sisters trying to reach out young ladies. In the end the in-group/out-group bias makes it easier for young people hear what they need to hear from someone that's part of their group whether it be race or gender.

05-06-2012 03:56 PM
Jlantwhite2011
Legends of the Forum

Humbleguy Wrote:
I know who wrote Message To The Black Man. You have some audacity posting The honorable Elijah Muhammads teachings JLan, you do know that he vehemently denounced downlow homosexuals like you, right?

I'm not a homosexual. I denounce them too. The Bible says their behavior is abominable. Homosexuality is disgusting and appalling. Thank God I am not one.

05-06-2012 05:26 PM
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 Next >
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: