Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (4): < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next >
The Black Woman - Message to the Blackman Chapter 32
lovelyone
Administrator

Group: Administrators
Icon_surprised  RE: The Black Woman - Message to the Blackman Chapter 32

Ok so..what's the scoreIcon_smile you all know we should be lifting up each other here.

No one here has done anyone in the group wrong, why are we taking out our frustrations on each other.

Look at us, and we talk about other folk being typical.

Now straighten up or I will go hard core rose colored glasses, with a side of do unto others on you 2.

"My faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death.” ~ Nelson Mandela

05-07-2012 09:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Brotha Meph
Saix: The Lunar Divider

Group: Registered
RE: The Black Woman - Message to the Blackman Chapter 32

Mascot Wrote:

Brotha Meph Wrote:
Lmao!! Absolute comedy!!

Yes, BM are always a train wreck worth watching happen, They truly are pure comedy!

Cheers!

Actually,  I was referring to how easy it is to pull your strings,like a marionette. Just breathe and calm down. Log off and take a stroll. Ha ha.

There's nothing more low and pathetic than the Amerikkkan NBW.
05-07-2012 09:56 PM
Brotha Meph

Now I'm pretty sure you're gonna meditate on what type of response to offer up....

Maybe saying that you don't care,

To you're "laughing" at us.....

To something along the lines of the tit for tat responses you've been offering up this far. Its fairly easy to tell at this point when you're gonna respond like that along those lines.

05-07-2012 10:41 PM
Mascot
Legends of the Forum

Brotha Meph Wrote:
Now I'm pretty sure you're gonna meditate on what type of response to offer up....

Maybe saying that you don't care,

To you're "laughing" at us.....

To something along the lines of the tit for tat responses you've been offering up this far. Its fairly easy to tell at this point when you're gonna respond like that along those lines.

You don't know me personally, yet you feel the need to taunt me or try to get a stereotypical response of smart-assedness or anger. Ok, I can oblige you, if that is truly what you want.  After all, I am just another opinionated BW who can be easily manipulated by your superior black male brain, turned into a marionette or puppet for your amusement.

The funny thing is I don’t really have anything against BM either personally or ethically. I have no hatred for BM but you have plenty against BW don’t you? I will continue to play this role, because it serves the purpose of getting to the heart of this site.

You don't really want to teach anything and you don't want women to learn anything. You want the women who post here to serve as you whipping girls for all of your imagined slights and disappointments. Lovelyone suggested we(as in the female posters here) take the lumps for all womanhood. I ask why should I? Do you men want to be blamed for every absentee father who led to the stripper pole for some chick? I don't think so.

I will now go back into my “down with BM” mode since it is what you expect and is only what you currently deserve.

Cheers!

“Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.”
― Marilyn Monroe
05-08-2012 12:24 AM
Brotha Meph

Lmao!!!

Nope, no hatred towards the amerikkkan black female or teammate, the amerikkkan black SILENT female. As an MGHOW, the only thing I feel towards the modern day black female is apathy, and a whole lot of indifference. I just find it odd that with all the desire for dialogue these days, none of you (amerikkkan black fe
males online) has so much done a thing offline.
Im sure you'll tell me you work with at risk teenage bastards or wayward little whores in a youth camp somewhere in yorkus kanewer....just as many before you have, but if and when someone asks you to show and prove (that you, meaning YOU) do the contributions you claim, what then? Will you deflect? Answer an inquiry with an inquiry?

05-08-2012 12:34 AM
Brotha Meph

I do have to say, nice attempt at deflection, trying to blame your predictable responses on the men here.

05-08-2012 01:32 AM
Mascot
Legends of the Forum

Brotha Meph Wrote:
Lmao!!!

Nope, no hatred towards the amerikkkan black female or teammate, the amerikkkan black SILENT female. As an MGHOW, the only thing I feel towards the modern day black female is apathy, and a whole lot of indifference. I just find it odd that with all the desire for dialogue these days, none of you (amerikkkan black fe
males online) has so much done a thing offline.
Im sure you'll tell me you work with at risk teenage bastards or wayward little whores in a youth camp somewhere in yorkus kanewer....just as many before you have, but if and when someone asks you to show and prove (that you, meaning YOU) do the contributions you claim, what then? Will you deflect? Answer an inquiry with an inquiry?

If it was apathy or indifference, you wouldn't bother to post here. Now who’s lying online?

I personally don't want to have your grubby online fingers all over my good works. Sorry, we ain't friends and you truly don't mean me any goodwill at all. As a matter of fact you have been distinctly hostile on most of my opinion posts. I would rather not let you into my world like that, I would rather you disbelieve everything I post than to let you even a step(figuratively) into my personal space.

Your determination to get all up in my world like that skeeves me to no end! I would rather be that mythical unicorn chased into the sea by the red bull, only a step away from freedom on the rocky shore trapped in the churning tide (blatant obscure movie reference, its just the true geek in me, LOL).

Cheers!

― Marilyn Monroe
05-08-2012 01:42 AM
Mascot
Legends of the Forum

Brotha Meph Wrote:
I do have to say, nice attempt at deflection, trying to blame your predictable responses on the men here.

*shrug* predictable or not, the truth is the truth, like gravity.

Cheers!

― Marilyn Monroe
05-08-2012 01:47 AM
Brotha Meph

So in other words, you're full of rubbish, like we've all said. Thanks for proving us right, and congratulations on earning your screen name.......

I'm still LOL@ your apparent anger. It amuses me to no end.

05-08-2012 01:53 AM
Brotha Meph

Mascot Wrote:

Brotha Meph Wrote:

Cheers!

YOUR truth is your truth. Unless it can be proven with up to date, officially documented evidence (like DrJoMC did), then its your own emotion driven opinion.

05-08-2012 01:56 AM
Mascot
Legends of the Forum

Brotha Meph Wrote:
So in other words, you're full of rubbish, like we've all said. Thanks for proving us right, and congratulations on earning your screen name.......

I'm still LOL@ your apparent anger. It amuses me to no end.

You'd like an angry posting of pictures from my life and a stupidly "predictable" BW response of I'll show him, that'll teach him to call me a liar online, invitation into my world you have been looking to get for the past few months. This is your third request for entry into my private life. It makes me wonder why you want to play voyeur in my sphere.

Wouldn’t giving you permission to peruse my life be more puppetish? Would giving a stranger man access to my personal space just because he attempted a cleaver taunt be extremely marionettish?  
Here is my response, you still skeeve me, no.

As you have said, my response proves nothing, not whether I am telling the truth or whether I am lying through my teeth. I could be lying, but the irony is I am not, its just you won’t be invited in to know!
LOL, from your taunts, you really, really, really do want to be let into my little world, don't you.

Cheers!

― Marilyn Monroe
05-08-2012 02:23 AM
Mascot
Legends of the Forum

Brotha Meph Wrote:

Mascot Wrote:

Brotha Meph Wrote:

Cheers!

YOUR truth is your truth. Unless it can be proven with up to date, officially documented evidence (like DrJoMC did), then its your own emotion driven opinion.

― Marilyn Monroe
05-08-2012 02:28 AM
Brotha Meph

Mascot Wrote:

from your taunts, you really, really, really do want to be let into my little world, don't you.

For some reason, you seem to think you're the only "full of hot air and denial" black female that posts on here and other places about their "supposed" mentoring. But I'm pretty sure you'd like to think of yourself as some internet "heroine" that "stood her ground" online.

LMAO.

Now go on, think of something snarky to come back with.....entertain the thousands of guys that are watching all of your posts, and make it snappy!! Now g'wan...

05-08-2012 03:39 AM
Brotha Meph

lovelyone Wrote:

Now straighten up or I will go hard core rose colored glasses, with a side of do unto others on you 2.

You're next. Judging from your history, you'll take a back seat and pretend you didn't read any of what just transpired. Also, you will make it seem mascot (who more than earned that screen name, bravo again) seem like the net "victim."

-=in Christopher walken voice=- go ahead, prove me wrong.

05-08-2012 03:43 AM
Mascot
Legends of the Forum

Brotha Meph Wrote:

Mascot Wrote:

from your taunts, you really, really, really do want to be let into my little world, don't you.

For some reason, you seem to think you're the only "full of hot air and denial" black female that posts on here and other places about their "supposed" mentoring. But I'm pretty sure you'd like to think of yourself as some internet "heroine" that "stood her ground" online.

LMAO.

Now go on, think of something snarky to come back with.....entertain the thousands of guys that are watching all of your posts, and make it snappy!! Now g'wan...

From your taunts, you really, really, really do want to be let into my little world, don't you?

Cheers!

― Marilyn Monroe
05-08-2012 12:32 PM
Pages (4): < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next >
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: