Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (2): [1] 2 Next >
The truth about about american women and simps
G'Money
It's time for a change

Group: Registered
Icon_xp  The truth about about american women and simps

I am a nice guy unapologetically but, when I heard this shit I was like dam I might be a nice dude but, I ain't stupid. This guy was a dumb ass. I mean I may not agree with this dude but, I feel what he is saying here I mean he really breaks down how american women are. Being nice to these american women don't pay.

Take a listen! the truth hurts like a mutherF@$kerIcon_lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzMrUc6e204

“As the days turn,  Evolution remains constant”

http://www.myspace.com/gdeniro
11-03-2007 02:13 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jahari Kavi
Frequent Poster

RE: The truth about about american women and simps

^^^lol, dude is setting up male order brides.....

"I'm gonna remain on the scene and reign supreme and go through many extemes by any means" - Rakim Allah

www.myspace.com/jaharikavi1
11-03-2007 02:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blackrebel
Legends of the Forum

G'Money Wrote:
I am a nice guy unapologetically but, when I heard this shit I was like dam I might be a nice dude but, I ain't stupid. This guy was a dumb ass. I mean I may not agree with this dude but, I feel what he is saying here I mean he really breaks down how american women are. Being nice to these american women don't pay.

Take a listen! the truth hurts like a mutherF@$kerIcon_lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzMrUc6e204

See?  Tom Leykis RULES da house!!  To ALL men, Tom is your daddy!!

Visit my blog-- http://transplantedpilot.blogspot.com/
11-05-2007 09:07 AM
Noodles
Light Poster

Yeah, don't be nice to women who don't deserve it. You have to be an asshole sometimes in order to get respect for yourself and from these women. Me, I just chose not to waste my time with them.

11-12-2007 12:48 PM
Playtoe
In the Spirit of Truth

I haven't seen this movie yet, my friend just sent me this link.  I've been reading and trying to find an opening to make a comment, someone to agree or disagree with, but it's tough, because for the most part all I read seems to quickly degrade into insults.  Nevertheless, I'll say something.

I'm 53, divorced for about 28 years, had 2 sons (now 32 & 35) from that marriagne, who currently don't like me, basically for my absense in the past and a recent rather misunderstood comment I made.  But, they're both grown...I hope they can get over it.

My comment is that it's a good thing to have movies like this that deal with black issues.  Black marriage/divorce/dating is probably foremost in the minds of us all...a daily reality, in fact.  

I'm currently stuck though.  I want a good woman, I want her of my race.  I have a very hard time justifying marrying out of my race, based upon my past involved in the black struggle.  I was 18 in 1972, when we took African names, shooted Black Power and wore african robes...it's hard to justify at the end of my life being married outside of my race.  But, that raises another of my problems, it seems all that we stood for back in the sixties and seventies has become irrelevant.  We're all suppose to be "transparent" in the "New Millenium"...

I, for one, appreciate someone voicing the black man's view...but, I'm not willing to blame black women for our relationship problems.  A man, of any race, is suppose to be able to manage a woman...I mean keep her happy, faithful and committed.  Our problem, I think, has more to do with our powerlessness (i.e. no supporting nation, no political strength, no economic strongholds)...nothing that makes a woman respect a black man.  

The main strength black men have is between their legs.  Women of all colors respect that!  But, I'm tired of that being the focus of my relationships.  Most recently, the woman I was seeing stopped calling, because after draining me she wanted more...I couldn't give it.  She got upset, telling me I'm wrong and don't care.  But, good riddance, everytime we went somewhere it was on my dime.  And, she has a Master's...I thought she'd have more sense.

My point is, it's hard to pick a woman these days.  Should I go for a young woman (hard to find one that doesn't eventually want a baby...not me!) or a woman more my age (hard to find one who isn't too set in her ways to be open to adapting to a new man)?  HELP!!!

11-12-2007 01:22 PM
drjomc
Will return when order is restored.

Group: Banned

Playtoe Wrote:
The main strength black men have is between their legs.  Women of all colors respect that!  But, I'm tired of that being the focus of my relationships.  Most recently, the woman I was seeing stopped calling, because after draining me she wanted more...I couldn't give it.  She got upset, telling me I'm wrong and don't care.  But, good riddance, everytime we went somewhere it was on my dime.  And, she has a Master's...I thought she'd have more sense.

Welcome, Playtoe! Icon_biggrin

The main strength black men have is between their legs.
Uh?  I TOTALLY disagree.  It's between their ears (minds) and within their bodies (spirit).
Don't sell yourself short!

Now which one of you NAUGHTY chillin' been messin' wit da SHADOWMAN?!?!
11-12-2007 01:30 PM
Playtoe
In the Spirit of Truth

drjomc Wrote:

Playtoe Wrote:

Uh?  I TOTALLY disagree.  It's between their ears (minds) and within their bodies (spirit).

Thanks for the welcome, drjomc.  Ideally, I agree with you...our minds and bodies are our main strength.  But, what I'm referring is the fact that more often than not our relationships center around sex...or it degrades to that.  With all respect, out of all I said, you picked this to comment on!  Case in point?

11-12-2007 01:58 PM
drjomc

Playtoe Wrote:

drjomc Wrote:

Playtoe Wrote:

Thanks for the welcome, drjomc.  Ideally, I agree with you...our minds and bodies are our main strength.  But, what I'm referring is the fact that more often than not our relationships center around sex...or it degrades to that.  With all respect, out of all I said, you picked this to comment on!  Case in point?

Oh...I missed that part. Icon_stressed I thought you BELIEVED it Icon_eek  
{bowing motion} I stand corrected, and yes...touche' (expression of chagrin) as you say, Case In Point Icon_smile2

11-12-2007 02:11 PM
Playtoe
In the Spirit of Truth

[/quote]
Oh...I missed that part. Icon_stressed I thought you BELIEVED it Icon_eek  
{bowing motion} I stand corrected, and yes...touche' (expression of chagrin) as you say, Case In Point Icon_smile2
[/quote]

I probably should have said our "main attraction is between our legs", vs "strength".  I read a previous comment stating the things woman are looking for, to which someone replied they were similar to what a man looks for...including "well read, intelligent, etc."  I use to believe this. And, I'm well read and intelligent.  But, I find very few women who are "intellectuals" and can discuss world matters in a detached manner.  Most women are the type "you can't tell me nothing" attitude...and we men are guilty too.  This is created by American culture/society however.  America teaches this "independent" self, vs "interdependence"...this "Get mine" attitude, vs "Get ours".  

I believe if black men and women learned to work together, recognizing the need for "role playing" (not limiting one self to a label), we'd do better.  Roles make relationships a lot easier.  Today, we've got everybody doing everything...the complexity is too great to manage.

11-12-2007 02:42 PM
Playtoe
In the Spirit of Truth

Dr. JoMc

I see you have "Dr" in front of your name...is that true?  In what area of study?

11-12-2007 02:43 PM
drjomc

Playtoe Wrote:
Dr. JoMc

I see you have "Dr" in front of your name...is that true?  In what area of study?

I'll PM you the answer. I was accused once of bashing folks over the head with it. Icon_redface
http://www.castlestudio.net/tbm/forums/s...0#pid51870

11-12-2007 02:55 PM
WakeupCall
Moderate Poster

Playtoe Wrote:
I haven't seen this movie yet, my friend just sent me this link.  I've been reading and trying to find an opening to make a comment, someone to agree or disagree with, but it's tough, because for the most part all I read seems to quickly degrade into insults.  Nevertheless, I'll say something.

I'm 53, divorced for about 28 years, had 2 sons (now 32 & 35) from that marriagne, who currently don't like me, basically for my absense in the past and a recent rather misunderstood comment I made.  But, they're both grown...I hope they can get over it.

My comment is that it's a good thing to have movies like this that deal with black issues.  Black marriage/divorce/dating is probably foremost in the minds of us all...a daily reality, in fact.  

I'm currently stuck though.  I want a good woman, I want her of my race.  I have a very hard time justifying marrying out of my race, based upon my past involved in the black struggle.  I was 18 in 1972, when we took African names, shooted Black Power and wore african robes...it's hard to justify at the end of my life being married outside of my race.  But, that raises another of my problems, it seems all that we stood for back in the sixties and seventies has become irrelevant.  We're all suppose to be "transparent" in the "New Millenium"...

I, for one, appreciate someone voicing the black man's view...but, I'm not willing to blame black women for our relationship problems.  A man, of any race, is suppose to be able to manage a woman...I mean keep her happy, faithful and committed.  Our problem, I think, has more to do with our powerlessness (i.e. no supporting nation, no political strength, no economic strongholds)...nothing that makes a woman respect a black man.  

My point is, it's hard to pick a woman these days.  Should I go for a young woman (hard to find one that doesn't eventually want a baby...not me!) or a woman more my age (hard to find one who isn't too set in her ways to be open to adapting to a new man)?  HELP!!!

You haven't spit anything except the TRUTH.  Be prepared for an onslaught on denials and "pat" responses from others.  I find it interesting that you did not blame your ex for your long absence.  Most would have conjured up something to place on the ex-wife who held it down.  This is remarkable.  I wonder if Kanye West's father will make his appearance in light of the tragic news we've heard.

Here's the reason why.
Franz Fanon
11-12-2007 04:25 PM
Odile
Frequent Poster

Jahari Kavi Wrote:
^^^lol, dude is setting up male order brides.....

I'm going to send him a copy of Henry Makow's book for holiday reading.

http://alongwaytogoforadate.netfirms.com/

In the Philippines, Henry Makow, 48, discovered a tropical paradise where women are still traditional and the husband is the head of the household. A Long Way to Go for a Date is Makow's candid and ironic account of his courtship and marriage to a young Filipina (shown on cover.) The book recounts his quest for love and masculine identity at a time when both are under siege in America.

11-12-2007 07:31 PM
evens1
Forum Elder

Playtoe Wrote:
Dr. JoMc

Welcome to the Tired Black Man Forum Sir Playtoe!

Doc is a Dr.....and she is a loving and much loved member of this tribe!

(Tribe concept sent by 4Seasons)

EV
Buy the film ... Diary of a Tired Black Man!

[b]In this time of "Me, Me, Me" thinking, no matter what you do, it's still always about "Us"![/b]
11-12-2007 11:04 PM
Playtoe
In the Spirit of Truth

[/quote]
You haven't spit anything except the TRUTH.  Be prepared for an onslaught on denials and "pat" responses from others.  I find it interesting that you did not blame your ex for your long absence.  Most would have conjured up something to place on the ex-wife who held it down.  This is remarkable.  I wonder if Kanye West's father will make his appearance in light of the tragic news we've heard.
[/quote]

As much as I'd like to blame her, through the years I've learned to take 100% responsibility for my actions and life.  By doing so, I reduce the potential for repeating that behavior.  As long as I can blame someone else, there's no need to make corrections in myself.

Regarding Mr. West's mother's death.  It's sad.  I understand that she proceeded to a second doctor, after being denied by a first, to have a tummy tuck and breast reduction.  It's sad that appearances meant so much that she'd take a chance like that...against doctor's advice.  Surely, it's rare that death results...so perhaps it didn't cross her mind.  Will the father appear at the funeral?  I imagine, as in my own situation, if the living descendents would allow him to in peace.  Is Kanye mad at him?  Should he appear or observe her passing at a distance?

11-13-2007 07:45 AM
Pages (2): [1] 2 Next >
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: