A black nerd gets married
JlanTWhite
JLanT White

Group: Banned
A black nerd gets married

From the NY Times

January 3, 2010
Therese Kolata and Nathan Allison Jr.

Therese Bari Kolata, the daughter of Gina Kolata and William G. Kolata of Princeton, N.J., was married Tuesday to Nathan Allison Jr., a son of Yvonne Allison and Mr. Allison Sr. of Burlington, N.J. The Rev. Ellis Holdren, an Episcopal deacon, officiated at the Vitruvian Mansion in Las Vegas.

The couple graduated from the University of Pennsylvania, where they met.

Mrs. Allison, 31, is in her second year of law school at Temple University in Philadelphia.

The bride’s father is the technical director for the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics in Philadelphia, a nonprofit professional society for mathematicians. Her mother is a science reporter for The New York Times and the author of several books, including “Rethinking Thin: The New Science of Weight Loss and the Myths and Realities of Dieting.”

Mr. Allison, 33, is a director of development for the Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust, a commercial real estate developer in Philadelphia.

His mother is a kindergarten teacher at Gregory Elementary School in Trenton. His father is the assistant head custodian at Franklin Elementary School in Trenton.

You can't find Mr. Right while you're busy fucking Mr. Wrong.
01-03-2010 12:01 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Brownhornet72
Frequent Poster

Group: Registered
RE: A black nerd gets married

JlanTWhite Wrote:
From the NY Times

January 3, 2010
Therese Kolata and Nathan Allison Jr.

Therese Bari Kolata, the daughter of Gina Kolata and William G. Kolata of Princeton, N.J., was married Tuesday to Nathan Allison Jr., a son of Yvonne Allison and Mr. Allison Sr. of Burlington, N.J. The Rev. Ellis Holdren, an Episcopal deacon, officiated at the Vitruvian Mansion in Las Vegas.

The couple graduated from the University of Pennsylvania, where they met.

Mrs. Allison, 31, is in her second year of law school at Temple University in Philadelphia.

The bride’s father is the technical director for the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics in Philadelphia, a nonprofit professional society for mathematicians. Her mother is a science reporter for The New York Times and the author of several books, including “Rethinking Thin: The New Science of Weight Loss and the Myths and Realities of Dieting.”

Mr. Allison, 33, is a director of development for the Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust, a commercial real estate developer in Philadelphia.

His mother is a kindergarten teacher at Gregory Elementary School in Trenton. His father is the assistant head custodian at Franklin Elementary School in Trenton.

Congrats to the both of them!

Also, does Therese have a sister named Pina? Icon_lolIcon_lol

(Corny?  Yes, but I couldn't resist.)

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

- Bill Cosby
01-03-2010 12:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JlanTWhite
JLanT White

Good one.
There's a couple of things that I can guarantee....

1) Theresa wasn't dragging any bastard children to the ceremony.
2) Brother didn't have to worry about any black women trying to pull him away.
3) They will achieve the American dream...own their own home (probably paid off by the time they are 45), kids will be well educated, etc etc.
4) And when the uneducated black bitches up that way see those two together stepping into their Toyota Camry..they will say "he couldn't handle a strong black woman..."....while they drag their bastard kids down the stairs to catch the subway home...

01-03-2010 12:57 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IslandRa
Kruncked Out Forum Elder

Sounds like a perfect match.  A man from a two parent family marries a woman from a two parent family.

Makes sense...

They use overinflated and unrealistic standards to reject normal men, but somehow wind up fucking deadbeats, players, thugs and all around assholes.
  -- unfoolish1
01-03-2010 04:04 PM
skii
Legends of the Forum

Good for them.

[quote=IndependentBlackman]
It is sad when a white man in drag is sexier than black women. [/quote]

:lol:
01-03-2010 06:44 PM
IndependantBlackMan
Resident Purveyor of the Hard Truth

skii Wrote:
Good for them.

No, good for her and great for him.

Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your comments:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
01-03-2010 08:06 PM
diamondlife
Legends of the Forum

IndependantBlackMan Wrote:

skii Wrote:
Good for them.

And you know what? Black women had a head start of 20 to 30 some odd years to land him too.

I guess he didn't have enough swagger.Icon_sad

He's laughing with another girl, and loving another heart. Placing high stakes making sleeping hearts wake...he's loved in seven languages.
01-03-2010 08:14 PM
JlanTWhite
JLanT White

diamondlife Wrote:
And you know what? Black women had a head start of 20 to 30 some odd to land him too.

I guess he didn't have enough swagger.Icon_sad

Yep. most young black women would rather date a sociopathic, section 8 living, deadbeat baby daddy with "swagger"...than a millionaire without it.....

01-03-2010 08:16 PM
skii
Legends of the Forum

skii Wrote:
Good for them.

Why is it only good for her when it is great for him?  Do you see black people as less valuable than white people and so a black man is a good match for a white woman while she is a great match for him?  Your self hatred is showing in this thread and many others.

01-03-2010 08:23 PM
lovelyone
Administrator

Group: Administrators

Icon_smileIcon_question2

skii Wrote:

skii Wrote:
Good for them.

Why is it only good for her when it is great for him?  Do you see black people as less valuable than white people and so a black man is a good match for a white woman while she is a great match for him?  Your self hatred is showing in this thread and many others.

oh no, that's not self hatred, that's a dig meant for the white woman hating sisters.

Maybe years back it was self hatred but now Black men know they can catch a white woman and since the WW wants him, trust me he is happy to be black.

Black is beautiful..Icon_biggrin

"My faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death.” ~ Nelson Mandela

01-03-2010 09:11 PM
Missypoo
Light Poster

Congrats to them! Icon_smile

01-03-2010 09:12 PM
IndependantBlackMan
Resident Purveyor of the Hard Truth

skii Wrote:

skii Wrote:
Good for them.

First of all, I am unmoved by your prepubescent attempts to shame me with your accusations of self-hatred.  I don't care about your opinion of me, it means nothing.  

Black women do not represent me in any way shape or form.  Furthermore, from what I have gathered over the years of observing black women, they tend to be the least respect-worthy and least valuable women on the planet earth.

The fact that I do not respect most BW, has no relation to the high opinion I have of myself.

Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your comments:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
01-05-2010 04:46 PM
skii
Legends of the Forum

skii Wrote:

skii Wrote:
Good for them.

First of all, I am unmoved by your prepubescent attempts to shame me with your accusations of self-hatred.  I don't care about your opinion of me, it means nothing.  

Black women do not represent me in any way shape or form.  Furthermore, from what I have gathered over the years of observing black women, they tend to be the least respect-worthy and least valuable women on the planet earth.

The fact that I do not respect most BW, has no relation to the high opinion I have of myself.

Who's values do you think you are trying to conform to when you look down on black women and claim to value only white and other women?  Who's prize are you trying to steal in order to show you measure up?  Who precisely do you think created that one standard that you and other self hating black men now idolize that is so in contrast to the aesthetic attributes of most black women?  Do you think that's random or can you see how pitifully brainwashed you are?

But you hold a high opinion of yourself.  Icon_lol  Clearly you see black as less valuable than white.  That's what self hatred is.  It has zero effect on black women that you are self hating.  You are only hurting yourself.  I feel sorry for you.

01-06-2010 10:34 AM
IslandRa
Kruncked Out Forum Elder

skii Wrote:

skii Wrote:

skii Wrote:
Good for them.

Who's values do you think you are trying to conform to when you look down on black women and claim to value only white and other women?  Who's prize are you trying to steal in order to show you measure up?  Who precisely do you think created that one standard that you and other self hating black men now idolize that is so in contrast to the aesthetic attributes of most black women?  Do you think that's random or can you see how pitifully brainwashed you are?

But you hold a high opinion of yourself.  Icon_lol  Clearly you see black as less valuable than white.  That's what self hatred is.  It has zero effect on black women that you are self hating.  You are only hurting yourself.  I feel sorry for you.

Here you are, turning a coversation about respect worthiness into one about physical attributes.  You really are a dim one aren't you?

It not about looks or physical features.  It is about how the majority of black women, like yourself, refuse to look beyond their stormcloud of blame shifting and disrepectfull attitude at how they have contributed to this ruin of our community.

You are a parrot.  If one feeds you a cracker, you will repeat the charge of racism leveled at black men day in and day out.

They use overinflated and unrealistic standards to reject normal men, but somehow wind up fucking deadbeats, players, thugs and all around assholes.
  -- unfoolish1
01-06-2010 11:07 AM
Missypoo
Light Poster

Look, black women are not the sole downfall of the black community like some men on here are implying/saying!
BOTH black women and MEN need to step up!

01-06-2010 11:27 AM
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: